Terms of service
Welcome to Chepicap.com. Chepicap.com is a trade name of Digital Enterprises, Gedempt Hamerkanaal 161, 1021 KP Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number 57981221. The term 'Chepicap.com,' us' or 'we' refers to Digital Enterprises. The term 'you' refers to the user or visitor of our website.
Content and use of website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. The content is subject to change without notice.
- We offer no guarantee or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, presentation, continuous accessibility, completeness or suitability for a particular purpose of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and that your use thereof is at your own risk and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We exclude any liability for any inaccuracies or errors, except in case of intent or gross negligence.
- Statements and opinions expressed in articles and announcements on the pages of this site are those of the author (s) and not (necessarily) those of the webmaster, the internet provider or us. We can not be held responsible in any way for the content of this and are not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the relevant statements.
- This website contains material that is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and images. Copying, distribution and any other use of these materials is prohibited other than where permitted by law. If we make materials available that can be used freely, this is explicitly stated.
- All brands mentioned on this website, which are not ours or which we do not have a license, are mentioned as such on this website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for compensation and / or constitute a criminal offense.
Content and use forum
- Users can place content on parts of our website. We do not exercise prior checking or editorial supervision on this. We will investigate complaints about user content and where necessary we will remove the content. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you make use of the possibility to post messages on the forum, you promise that the content and meaning of and references in the messages are lawful, and do not infringe the rights of third parties. You indemnify us against third parties in the event that third parties appeal to us in connection with copyright infringement, or infringement of other rights, such as privacy.
- You are responsible for carefully handling the login details for your forum account.
- We reserve the right to delete messages, without first discussing this with you, and without being liable for any damage suffered by you. We can also temporarily or permanently deactivate your forum account in case of abuse.
Third party websites
Your use of this website and all disputes arising from the use of the website is subject to Dutch law, the judge in the district of our place of business is exclusively competent.