The 48th ranked cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, BitStamp updates their mobile app, adding new features that will improve their users' trading experience.
BitStamp just announced the release of their new mobile app that contains significant updates to the interface as well as security.
The new app will replace the current version, which will be disabled in one month after the new version's release and is currently available both on iOS and Android.
According to the official announcement, the updates include a “facelift”, where users can choose the interface they’re most comfortable with according to their experience level as a trader.
The new version also has a significant update on the app’s security, where it will be disabled remotely in the case when the phone is lost.
Here’s the list of the new features in details:
- Simple buy/sell interface for beginners
- Tradeview for experienced traders
- All currencies paired with USD, EUR and BTC
- Instant, market, limit and stop orders available
- Check your balances, transaction history and transaction details
- Remotely disable the app in case your phone is lost
- Send crypto for free
Lastly, users can expect for a number of upgrades on the desktop platform as well in the near future as the team is currenty putting an “all-round effort” to improve the users’ trading experience.