Do you live and breath cryptocurrency just like us? Are you living in the Amsterdam area or within travel distance? Are you looking for a dynamic internship in the cryptocurrency space? We've got you covered! Chepicap, a 24/7 cryptocurrency news platform, is looking for English speaking interns to start as soon as possible!
Here at Chepicap we focus on everything that keeps the space and its community busy. With our passionate editors from all over the world curating the news, we make sure crypto enthusiasts are no longer missing out on any important news facts, and never have to go through all the Telegram groups and subreddits for hours and hours again to stay up to date on the market.
A day as a Chepicap intern
You start the day with a coffee and a good look at the market. What is the biggest news of the day? How are Bitcoin and the alts performing? You know what goes on in the crypto community and you create and share posts that you think serve the crypto enthusiasts best on our social media channels. You think of new ways how we can improve our channels and feeds.
Next you'll turn your focus on the newsdesk. You'll be responsible for checking the feeds and curating the best news in the crypto space. What are the most interesting articles for our audience? You do your research and create your own article to be published on Chepicap as soon as possible.
Then, after a FIFA 19 game or two, you fire up Premiere Pro and start editing the content that our YouTubers recorded that day with the latest news, interviews and price analysis. When finished, you upload and share the content to our audience through all of our channels.
On Friday, cold beer and good music will kick off your weekend with a bang!
- Assisting the newsdesk on a daily base;
- Editing videos for our website and YouTube channel;
- Creating posts and managing our social media channels;
- Working from our office in Amsterdam.
- You are available as soon as possible;
- You are a crypto enthusiast and you know what is going on in the crypto community;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are available at least 3 months;
- You are familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube;
- You have a basic knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere Pro;
- You are ambitious and creative and you can work independently.
- A dynamic internship where we combine hard work with a lot of fun;
- A desk at our office along the IJ river, with gameroom;
- Working in an ambitious team of crypto fanatics at the heart of cryptocurrency and blockchain;
- Plenty of room for your own input and ideas;
- Exciting career opportunities at this fast-growing platform.
This is a paid internship.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org